National Tournament // Johnson University, Knoxville, Tennessee
This year’s National Tournament will consist of 5 competition events:
- Individual Written Achievement Test
- Quick Draw Tournament
- Quote Bee
- Individual Tournament
- Double-Elimination Tournament
We will recognize the top 16 teams in the Double-Elimination competition, the top 20 on the Individual Written Achievement Test, the top 5 Quote Bee participants, and the top 4 Individual Tournament participants. The player registration fee covers entry into all events.
All events will be held at Johnson University, Tennessee campus.
Youth in grades 6 to 12 in the year prior to the National Tournament may register. All rules of eligibility are found in the Bible Bowl Official Guide: Rules and Procedures.
For security reasons, all adults and non-participating youth are required to register.
- Player registration: $215 prior to March 1; $235 after March 1; no on-site registration for players
- Spectator registration: $215 prior to March 1; $235 after March 1
- Registration includes all food (except dinner on Tuesday) and housing for the week.
- THERE IS NO REGISTRATION AFTER APRIL 15th.
Checks are no longer accepted, all payments must be completed via credit card on the web site.