- New Rule Book: The 2019 edition of the Bible Bowl Official Guide: Rules and Procedures has been released. Click here to purchase or Click here to download. There is also a summary of changes.
- The following verses are split by a section heading in CSB Bibles: A 5:21, A 9:20. We have adjusted the start of each section so as not to split a verse. All questions are based on our official Study Text and Study Guide, not any other version of the CSB whether published or online.
- The following verses are omitted from modern translations, including the CSB: A 8:37, A 15:34. They are not in your Study Text. (this is not a mistake).
- We are only covering Acts chapters 1-20. The last 8 chapters are not in your Study Text. This is not a mistake.
Study Question Corrections:
The following words and phrases will be interchangeable:**
- God and Lord (when referring to God)
- Jesus, Christ, Lord (when referring to Jesus) and all combinations of these words
- Saul/Paul (when referring to the apostle Paul)
**Please note that the interchangeable words can be used as long as the resulting answer still correctly answers all clues of the question. So if the question asks for a word that contains a “P”, then “Saul” would not be acceptable for “Paul”.