Beginner Practice Plan
Bruce Jones presented his high energy Beginner Bible Bowl practice plan at the 2014 National Tournament in Indianapolis. This system is designed so that anyone can get started with a fun and exciting practice with an excellent reward system in place for the players. All of the resources you need to get started are available below.
- Practice Guide – The full guide on how to run these run and rewarding practices
- Study Schedule Sample – A sample study schedule for you and your players
- Rapid Fire Sample Questions – Sample resources for coaches to use during practices
- Reward Zone Tags – Used in the reward zone where players purchase rewards. You can also download the originals
- Bible Bowl Bucks – Money players earn that can be used for rewards. Use the below links to download sheets of a given denomination in PDF format.